13262538

My ex husband is threatening to apply for custody (residency)

My ex husband is threatening to apply for custody (residency) of our youngest son who is 15 years old.
I live in the UK where our other 3 children also live.
He is from the UK but lives in Dubai and is in the process of emigrating to Australia with his new wife.
He is claiming I am an unfit Mother due to mental health issues - I have suffered with varying degrees of depression over the years due to our lifestyle choices and I also have an underactive thyroid.
He is also citing something that happened in my childhood with one of my brothers which has never been resolved.
What steps should I be taking to protect the welfare of my son who does not want to live with his Father but his happy to visit him where ever he is living in the world.
My name is ***** *****
When will your son turn 16?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Next year - 27th May 2015
Please do not worry - the court will certainly not force your son to,live with his father - not least because ant such order will expire next May, and of course 15 year olds have attendance to simply up and move back to mum!
You do not need to do any thing at all about this threat - except ignore it!
Please ask if you need further details