Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi,hope you are in great health.would like to communicate

Customer Question

hope you are in great health.

would like to communicate and ssort out some stuff and couldnt look anywhere else then a lawyer.

i just want to sort my life out but dont know from where to start.
i am married 8 years. my partner is very understanding in regards ***** ***** happening in our life. i am a female and dont have my own life other then life with partner and mom in law.
i dont have children as my husband have medical problem.
the things is as long i stay my priorities become secondary and inspite of them saying that you should stand up for yourself in doing things for yourself. when time comes practically to do it. it doesnt happen.
and i feel moving out is the best option to get myself back but iam scared and dono where to start. I have appleid for jobs but get no response to it.
iam a trained fitness instructor and dancer but feel very underconfident to take initiative to start on my own.
is there anyway you could guide me.
though i feel moving out and totally being alone would get somethings straight in my life.
its not the first time iam thinking about it.
also what stops me is the finances as i dont have any savings.
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 3 years ago.

My name is Mac. I can help you with your question. First I need a bit more information:

• when did you start living together?
• what is the value of the house (and any mortgage)?
• what is the total value of the other assets you and he hold (a total value rather than individual values is fine)?
• what is his income (after tax)?

Aside from those questions above, have the two of you tried any form of marriage counselling?

Regards,
Mac.