Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

hi iav a shared mortage, in both names,ex patner moved out

Customer Question

hi iav a shared mortage, in both names,ex patner moved out 7 mths ago,now he wants to sell up so he can buy somewhere else,he pays the mortage,always has and i avent worked for 3 yrs.i am feeling very bullied and dont have the funds for a lawyer,oh which he has plenty.he pays me through his company as an employee so he doesnt pay 40% tax on it if it was through csa.and the end of my tether at the moment.my last child is his so everything becoming very difficult.pls can u help me with any advice? we av a 7 yr old son who i av 5 days and nites a wk.he is a wealthy bully of a man and scared i am being backed into a corner bout house.can u please me?? dont know who to turn to.thank you katherine
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
How old are your other children?