Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have been married 24 years I have two kids age 16 and 14

Customer Question

I have been married 24 years I have two kids age 16 and 14 about 9 years ago my husband and I separated he wanted to go back to his home country!!it only lasted 2 months and he wanted to come back and I took him back So I bought him out of our previous home 50/50 split. I have kept that house and now rent it out . But unfortunately we are back to square 1 again we have been in our new house for 4 years and he want to go back to his country again!! I have to try And buy him out again by selling my rented house to keep the one we are in the children are settled here and plus the old house is only two bed and they are a boy and a girl so sharing wouldn't be good for them!! Would I have to split 50/50 again? I do pay half of all bills including mortgage like he does. Any advice please thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Nicola
Yes I will wait thanks
Ruth

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Ruth,

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?