Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My ex wife and I currently live 2 miles apart in Kent. We

Customer Question

My ex wife and I currently live 2 miles apart in Kent. We have 2 children ages 10 and 12 and she wants to move to Scotland. The children currently stay with me every monday and every other weekend. so 4 nights out of 14. can she do this?
Why does she wish to move?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
She Has started seeing another person and wants to move to Aberdeen to move in with him. Therefore 600 miles from where they currently live in an area far away from everything they know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.