How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My partner kicked me out of our house last night and has since

Customer Question

My partner kicked me out of our house last night and has since refused to let me see my daughter. He has taken my daughter to his grandmothers without telling me where she was. I want her back how do i go about this? I was willing to be reasonable with him and let him see her every day and have her at weekends. What can i do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is your daughter and is her father named on the birth certificate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my daughter is 2 and yes he is on the birth certificate

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how much longer do i have to wait for a reply?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello is there anybody there?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have waited 4 and a half hours for any response but havent received one why?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what have i paid 22 pounds for? this service is a rip off and i want my money back

Related Family Law Questions