13262538

Dear Clare, Thank you for your response to my first question

Customer Question

Dear Clare,
Thank you for your response to my first question about Chikd Residency. It did answer my question satisfactorily at the time.
However my ex husband does not want to end our marriage on an amicable basis and today I received an email from him.
He has been told not to communicate directly with me.
We have been through the Court financial remedy process and had a 3 day final hearing trial on 12th to 14th May 2014.
There was so much undisclosed financial information on his part that the Judge would not make his judgement on the final day.
We go back to Court on the 27th June with the Baristers.
This is going to cost even more money and now my ex husband is threatening me with going back to Court.
He claims he is meeting his Solicitors today - where he is currently living - with the aim of taking me back to Court, presumably for the finances & child residency.
Can he do this if we have already been through the final court hearing?
Regards,
Sylvia Hughes
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
Since you are awaiting the Judgement there is no further action he can take - unless he seeks permission to introduce new evidence that you have concealed
This is simply another attempt to distress you - please ignore him - and delete any emails unread!