13262538

Hi, I have been married to my husband for almost 18 years and

Customer Question

Hi, I have been married to my husband for almost 18 years and we have two children, 10 and 12 years old. We bought a house from his mother months after we got married. The mortgage and deeds have always been in his name. We are still together as a family, but he still refers to the house as been his property .. It upsets me as is our family home and I have contributed in other ways. Do I have any wrights on the property ?
thank you
Please do not worry - you have the right to live in the Matrimonial home so long as you are married - and you also have a financial interest it which would be granted by the Court within the financial side of any divorce.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details