How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Hi,I have an existing court order that was set up in August

Customer Question

I have an existing court order that was set up in August 2013 to have fortnightly weekend contact. Since an argument between his mother & I, contact has been stopped.
I since have tried family mediation, but my ex won't attend.
My only other option is court for an enforcement order. I have a date of the 24th June, but have no solicitor. My ex has a solicitor, just wondering if I should perhaps have done the same.
Any advice?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the child and what excuse has been given for stopping the contact?