Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my daughter was placed in a foster care placement with her

Customer Question

my daughter was placed in a foster care placement with her 2 week old baby there are no orders on her child other then a child in care because my daughter is in care what will happen if my daughter was to take her child with her from this placement has my daughter messed up and got drunk and wasnt allowed to go back over nigth till today and the carer has adviced my daughter that the social worker is coming to take her child on monday can they do this ?
How old is your daughter and why is she in care?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my daughter is 18 and she been in care for a few years but she fell pregnant and when she had her baby they placed her in a mother and baby foster placement but she broke down and turnt to alochol because she has been stressed and she needs a break and she won to know if she goes away for a few days and leaves her son with foster career will it go agents her

How old is the baby?