13262538

Wha is convenience file mean?

Wha is convenience file mean?
Could you explain a little more about the background to your question please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, its Asma again the question was the ancillary application what does convenience file order mean?
Asma
Hi Asma
Could you explain where that wording comes from?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, what I think it might be that the judge may direct an order meaning that the property that was bought by ex husband which he used his brother's name it may clarify who he has bought the property from, either through private or estate agent. How the property was bought and who the payments went to. How long ago it was bought which parties were involved.
That's what I think it means I may be wrong
Asma
There could be such an Order - can you tty the name again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, I think it's called conveyance file or convenience file. Not sure if I got right spelling!
Asma
Ahhh
The Judge has ordered your ex to produce a copy of the Conveyancing File - the solicitros file relating to the purchase of the property
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, that makes sence what does conveyancing file mean? In depth detail please can I ask my solicitor to request this at the hearing?
If I give properties detail can the judge order this. Ex brother is at detention centre he was caught by immigration.
Asma
It is the file from the Solicitor who dealt with the legal side of the purchase.
It shows who instructed them and where the money came from.
Yes your solicitor can ask the Court to Order that the file is produced if your ex is claiming that the property belongs only to his brother
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare,
Thank you very much
Asma
You are most welcome
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare,
I was not sure of the name but you have the right term!
I will let you know how I am getting on.
Good night take care
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, the social worker has decided to change the care plan for two youngest children longterm fostering they were unsuccessful to find suitable adopter. I am relieved but they are not considering an assessment on myself for the two children. Regardless the changes I have made they want to see stability and long period of sustainable change in me
Asma
That was to be expected
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, how long would you advice for me to wait before I make application of revoke care orders? Social worker says if I feel ia have made a change then I should go back to court. I think she is being very clever to fob me off by saying for me to go back to court. She will never support any of children return either parents
Can I do anything legally without support from LA?
They have stored my travel expense I asked for thier guidance for parents for travel expense they have not yet sent me the guidance
Asma
At least a year - eighteen months will be better
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare This September will be 12 months
Another six months after that would be better then?
Asma
Yes much better
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, currently I am doing counselling weekly, triple p course, my health is stable, done the freedom programme, I am going start college course in September. The divorce the decree nisi is in process just the financial side is still ongoing.
Contact is going positive with my children apart from the second two children. I am attending children's looked after review too. What else can I do?
My plan is still stay in London because It won't be safe for me to return back midlands
Asma
All that is good.
Get the course underway and get the financial side of the divorce cleared before you consider any application
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, the social worker stopped paying for the travel and accommodation. I had requested their travel guidance for parents. The manager responded that they do not have as specific guidance for travel expense for parents for contact for children and young people, is that correct by law?

Asma
Yes that is correct I am afraid
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, I wonder why they paid travel before and just stopped it!. So I can't take it with complaint then?
Asma
They have discretion to do so - but generally only while you are getting back on your feet
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, are they expecting me to get a full time Job I have never worked I have to build myself up properly, depression is still being monitored weekly counselling is still ongoing, I am starting college course this September. I am on certain benefits I'm just about surviving, do they want me to become a fully qualified employee after all the hardship I have been through for 17 years. Financially I am already struggling to make ends meet . They will never understand what I am going through as mother losing 6 children. They have the power now that's why they are treating me so injustice way.

Asma
They have no preference - they simply expect you to finance your own travel arrangements
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, its because the children are in the borough they have not been taken out of the boundary. So yes I do understand that but are they expecting me to go back to the midlands?Which at the moment I don't feel safe because of ex husband financial side of the divorce has not been dealt.
I will just have to carry on see what happens,
Asma
They are not expecting anything - they just do not have to pay your travel expenses
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, thank you for your reply. I have no choice is to carry on. See what happens.
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, would it go against me if I stopped attending Looked After Reviews of the children?
In the future if I was to go back to court would LA use this against me?
Asma
It will make it difficult for you to know what is happening - but otherwise it is not relevant
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, I will write to the social worker and explain why I find difficult to participate because its about my children also I get told children would not be returned to my care until adulthood It is difficult for me continue like this. I will continue to visit my children at contact. I will request the minutes of the LAC review so I can atleast read about them how they are doing. I had a really think about this I think it is best for me not to suffer emotional hardship.
I do hope it does not go against me when I am ready to go to apply.
Asma
Excellent idea
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, I have now realised the social worker her interest is the children nothing else, she will never support me or other professionals involved with my children. They won't be shocked me not attending LAC reviews many parents don't attend they don't have to. I am trying cut down costs for them lol . maybe their father would like to continue to attend I will not. I have to focus on myself and be in a better stronger place so when I am ready to apply then I have a chance. But not while social worker is not willing to engage. It will shock the sworker when I write to her and her team managers. Communication between myself and social worker has broken down completely.
All this is causing me more upset and distress. My interest is contact with my children.

Is the main thing
Asma
Excellent decision
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare It has taken me over a year to realise this and now I will stop making calls to the social worker and not pester her or the managers it will not get me anywhere. I will just write a nice email to her about future LAC review I am not going to expect a response from her. I have to move on with my life and start doing things I wasn't able to do in my life, study, travel, meet with new people and maybe get a part time job. And not obsessed or fixated in trying to get my children.
Give the LA some peace and myself too. Give them the impression that I am not bothered or its not getting to me.silence and ignoring is the key to get to them. They might respect or value me if I keep my distance. And just see my children as when I am allowed to.
Then they will be shocked this mother is not contacting us or making a fuss or pestering I will be on their minds.
All this has made me a stronger person. I can do what I like go where I like, travel make new friends. Find myself be the Asma not victim, I am not going to let them get to me emotional i am more stronger then they think.
I am being more positive about myself

Asma
Very good idea
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, At the first hearing can I request to judge via my barrister order Conveyancing File for the three properties in question the matrimonial home and two properties ex bought in his brothers name. Ex brother is in detention centre can he be called to give evidence?
His brother might lie to save ex to say that the properties are his not ex's

Asma
Yes you can ask for the files to be produced
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, I have booked myself on the free self development workshop in west London for three weeks 10am-2pm.
It is about how domestic violence affects women. Is a self-development workshop. Each week they will discuss topics on understanding emotions, self esteem, understanding child and family law.
They will write a report of my attendance and how I am doing after the three weeks i have been completed so I can give this to my new solicitor as evidence, also the Tripe P parenting course the co-ordinator will write a report too. I am happy that I am doing all this stuff. It's all positive changes.
The weekly councilling is still ongoing too. My health is stable but I have good days and bad days.
Asma
Hi Asma
All of that is good news
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, thank you I will keep you updated. The first hearing of the Ancilary Application is next month. That hearing will be very crucial. I have got my bank statements, car finance details,benefit letters together to fill the form e. I have a very busy few months ahead I have contact with my children next month. I have been clearly advised by my solicitor to attend all children's Looked After Review if I don't its going to look black mark on me that I am not bothered about my children. Solicitor clearly advised me that I need to to do all this because sake of my children, they need to go know that I am still here for them. Regardless they are not in my care. I am still thier mother I want them to feel I am still part of thier lives.
Which is very true I love all my children I am making all these positive changes for them and myself. To be strong and able to maintain my contact with my children as long as I can. Until I am ready to go back to court maybe in one year time.
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Good Morning Clare, Can ex husband brother be called to give evidence that the two properties are in his name and he bought it with his money at court? Even if he is an illegal immigrant?
Can court order his brother to provide conveyencing file?

Asma
It is not quite that simple - but the fact that he is an illegal immigrant is not relevant.
Certainly the court can order the production of the files if need be
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you I have to wait and see what happens at the first hearing. I will request to court order the production of the files.
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If ex husband does not disclose eg halifax account can I ask the court for the judge order if I explain during the marriage he had these many accounts?
Asma
Yes you can
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, if he refuses to disclose then what would happen?
Asma
Then the court can order it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi clare, I think I going to have a long dispute with ex husband in court arena. I need to prepare for a battle. It's not going to ne easy. I have prepared all my relevent documents I need to complete formE I am being honest in disclosing everything, if ex does not cooperate or chooses not to disclose correct information, it won't look good on him.
Asma
Exactly