13262538

Hi my name is***** and I have just been divorced

Hi my name is***** and I have just been divorced from my husband of 22 years. He is English and lives in England and I have returned home to Larne Co Antrim Northern Ireland. Our son Aaron 15/11/97 remained in England as he was completing his GCSE. Since our divorce was finalised 13/6/2014, I have had no contact with by ex Phil. I had spoken to his father and he was very nice and kind as I would expect however since talking to him I have tried to contact him again as has my mother and receiveed no reply. Not only do I want to see my son but I need to know he is OK. I am intending to return to England with my mother to collect some of my possessions which Phil has not sent me. It was supposed to be an amicable divorce but I have been left with a debt of 1800 pounds which I have cleared and I am awaiting confirmation of what the card was used for as Phil took it from me. (Bank of Scotland). I have now received another bill for 734 pounds also from the Bank of Scotland.
What assets and debts were there and what income do you each have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry Clare for the late reply I thought I was dealing with a Joshua. I am a qualified teacher currently unemployed since returning to Northern Ireland my ex husband is a lorry driver for Montgormery Transport (formerly Birds) in the West Midlands.

Thank you Stephanie

That is fine.
How much does your ex earn and what assets and debts are there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not sure Clare about 300 a week no assets and debts I dont know only what is in my name which I have already declared to you waiting for response of Bank of Scotland.

StephNIE

HI
Who owns the matrimonial home?
What were the debts used for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The matrimonial home has been sold my ex and son are now living in rented accommodation which I do not have an address for. Debts that I have paid were for TV, Car, Satellite as I have said waiting on confirmation from Bank of Scotland for a full view of what my card was used for.

Stephanie

What happened to the Proceeds of Sale?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I got 35000 as did my ex - this is what i have used to purchase a car pay debts and keeping myself until I can find employment and a house to live in.

Stephanie

Ok so that was shared 50/50
have you spoken to your son?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have had no contact with my son speaking since February and only texts from myself and my mother which he does not reply to.

Steph

What would you like to know about the position?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like to see my son and speak to him face to face. I have spoken to a social worker who says i am within my rights.

Stephanie

Do you know where he lives?
Does he have his own mobile phone?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No i am not aware of his new address his mobile number is *********** but he is not replying to me or his gran.

Stephanie

I am afraid that since he is 16 it i sup to your son whether or not he speaks to you or indeed has any contact with you and there is no court action that you can take
However you can ask an Enquiry Agent to trace him - it will cost about £100 or so and you can then simply turn up on his doorstep!
Please ask if you need further details