13262538

my child has dual nationality he was born and living in the

my child is going to have (US and British) dual nationality he was born and living in the uk. his father is in states. can my ex take my child to us with out my consent now that he is dual nationality? we not married and I live uk with my son.

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The fact that he has dual nationality does not change anything at all.
Your ex would need your permission or an order from the court to take the child out of the country - and if he takes the child without permission then you can use the Hague Convention on abducted children to get the courts in the States to Order the return of the child to the UK.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we got the appointment to do his dual nationality tom. do I have to agree to do passport for him?

Not unless you wish to do so - or you can insist that the passport is sent to you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry to ask you again will this give me some sort of right to ask him child support?

You have the right to have child maintenance anyway - and would have done so even if he was not named on the birth certificate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is it good idea to do dual nationality for a child? he is telling me it will be good for him in the future as my son is got disability? I am worried he is tricking me to do

I think it would be unwise at this stag e- t can be done when your child is older if your child wishes it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you so much.