How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

my wife of ten years informed that to wants to separate sighting

Customer Question

my wife of ten years informed that to wants to separate sighting that she is no longer as her reason.tried talking to no avail.she as been to a solicitor and is now going to her bank to see how much money she can raise to buy me out as our home and mortage is in her name with paying a lot of the bills as I am disabled from birth and are receiving benefits.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What would you like to know about this?