13262538

I had an affair and I was paying everything for the girl but

I had an affair and I was paying everything for the girl but she used me and betrayed me - is there any way of getting my money back such as rent for the flat which I have paid for her and her maintenance cost including telephone, council etc and she was sleeping around and having sex at the same time with others - I would like to know on what ground can I sue her and recoup all my expenditure back - or are there any other ways of getting her to court

What was the basis on which you gave her the money?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I gave her the money for her to travel, to reimburse her debts and paying a one bedroom flat for her as well as some maintainable for her cost of living - despite all these she betrayed me and slept around - I also bought some stuffs for her such as kitchen utensils for the flat and other electronics items such as sound system - please be aware I did not share the flat neither lived there as well - I Got PRO of Of The Amount Of Money I Transferred To Her From My BANK Statement

Should you require any further information please let me know

Sheik

But what was the basis of this - were they just gifts or was it agreed that it was a loan?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hiya

No it was not gift but it was agreed as loan mutually - I should have some emails from her mentioning this.

Sheik

If it was agreed as a loan then you can sue her for the money using the Money claim online service detailed here
https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the help - I would also like to ask you something else - I know it was an affair - first thing is that I could never trusted her so I ask her to make promises that she is not sleeping around with other guy and she did promise but all these promises were wrong and fake - she was even pushing me to get a divorce so that she can enjoy a lifetime holiday of her life at my expense - so basically she has been wrong when I had a clear intention about her - is there any way of suing her for betrayal, causes of pain, misused of trust ?

No I am afraid that there is no action you can take on this - I am afraid this is simply a matter of personal relationships with which the court cannot interfere