13262538

I have been declined access to my son by her mother until "I

I have been declined access to my son by her mother until "I take her to Court". This is what she wants, butthat can take months...how can I see my son until the Court gets sorted out. This is horrible. He may not even remember me!
How old is the child and when did you last see him?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My child is 20 months old. I saw him 2 weeks ago for the last time and I have seen him weekly. I lived with him (and her) until 5 months ago.

Has Mediation already been tried and why has your ex done this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. And she has declined any further mediation. She is stopping me from seeing him as a revenge from me trying mediation and as revenge from taking my own car (which I need sell to pay for Court). Could I not even see him in a contact centre until the Court day? I fear it's going to take months and I am very anxious that James (my son) will forget me.

Please do not worry your son will not forget you
Has the Court application now been issued?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not yet but my solicitor said that it can be months. She is going to apply for it next week.

The starting point is to file the application as soon as possible - the first hearing will be within six weeks or so and it is not impossible that the matter will be resolved then - especially if you are willing to start contact at a Contact Centre to start with
I know that this is not good news - but it really is a case of the sooner you start the sooner you will see him
Please ask if you need further details