Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi. I am from northern Ireland, I have been sperated for over

Customer Question

Hi. I am from northern Ireland, I have been sperated for over seven years now. We both went to solicitors and an agreement was made and signed, my wife was a very controlling all through are married life. The agreement was for her to get everything I only agreed to this as she said I would never see the children again and would !is on oath saying Ibeat her. My children are grown up now and iI really want ta divorce now is there any chance I can get a share of the home or is that agreement set in stone it never went to court. And it was drawn up just after the split.Thanks thomas

Do you have a copy of the document that you signed?
What is it called?