13262538

How do I go about getting access to my son? I have been accused

Customer Question

How do I go about getting access to my son? I have been accused of assault by my wife and have been charged! and I have been bailed with conditions not to come into contact with her. I believe she is mentally ill!! what are my options to see my 2 year old son?
Does she have a solicitor?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No she does not have a solicitor.

What is the exact wording of the Bail condition?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

exact words are - " you must not contact directly or indirectly Suzanne stephens"

1 this to stop you interfering with witnesses or the course of justice in your own or anybody else case.

You need to get your Criminal Lawyer to vary the bail Conditions to include "save via a solicitor expressly for the purpose of arranging child contact and other issues pertaining to the separation"
You will then have to appoint a solicitor to act for you but at least then you can start the process to achieve contact with your child
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thank you for your help.

You are welcome I hope all goes well