13262538

Im 40 years old and I want to have a child with an ex boyfriend.

I'm 40 years old and I want to have a child with an ex boyfriend. I told him he can be as involved as he wishes but I would like to be sure I have full custody over the child. Which kind of agreement could I ask him to sign?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you .
I am sorry but there is nothing that he can sign that would ensure that he does not have the right to apply to the court for a Parental Responsibility Order in the future
Obviously as a starting point you will not register him as the father of the child which would mean that to get Parental Responsibility he would either need your agreement or an Order from the Court.
It would also be wise to agree and sign a Parenting Plan after the birth to clearly state that he does not intend to be actively involved in the Child's life
Please ask if you need further details