13262538

I am paying CSA for 2 children who do not want to see me. One

Customer Question

I am paying CSA for 2 children who do not want to see me. One is 18 and, I believe, is leaving college in July. The other is 16 and not going to college. Will I still have to pay for the 16 year old if she goes into full time work. Also if the 18 year old decides to do another 2 year course at college will I still have to pay CSA until she has left, even though she will be 20 by then, or just until she reaches the age of 19? I am so confused.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
You will have to pay for the eldest until September unless she returns to college in which case you will have to continue payment until they finish the course - or until their 20th Birthday - whichever comes first.
If the youngest does indeed go into full time work you last payment will be in September again
Please ask if you need further details