13262538

please can you tell me if theres a possibility to appeal or

Customer Question

please can you tell me if theres a possibility to appeal or contest Judge Dixons of Bow county courts decision last 9th Jun 2014 granting the father of my children full custody of my children basing an over 1 year old biased report from a social services that I have contested against with to be unfair. Judge Dixon give his decision to personally ignore the children's wishes to come back home, have not seen a social services , cafcass.
My children was in fathers custody since 2012 Aug, after I asked him to stepped in to get the children out of the foster care as the children were, since a situation inAug 2012 I travel work related abroad, left the childrens 8 -10 to a friends at my home , she took the money and left the children alone, father reluctantly stepped in and instead of helping me he stopped me from seeing my children, barred me for getting around my kids ignore and constantly denying the children's right to a child life and the court decided it to be right ? pls can you help me what to do
What contact do you have with the children?
How long were you abroad in 2012 and why were you not able to get them out of foster care?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Claire,

Thank you for responding me.

back ground information.

Me and the Father of my children lived only for over 2 years, we split when the younger is over 6 months old and the elder is 2 years. He had not paid a single penny for child support, Life is hard with 2 children so i went back to work despite's of my plea for him to help me, There was no financial contribution from him to help me raising the children. In fact he only manges to visit the kids maybe 4 to 6 times in a year and didn't seem to be interested, until in august 2012.

In August 2012 , I went to the Philippines to arrange for work for 16 days, it was split for 8 days each with the nanny and himself, the nanny took the money for her 8 days turn but she did not look after the children , she only comes to my home 1 a day spending almost 2 hours and left them home alone at night , until at 4 days i discover that they were alone sleeping home on their own at night! during my 4rth day on long distance call I found out call that the nanny left them, it is midnight to where I was and cannot access Intl using my mobile until the next morning desperately wanting to know whats happening and found my worst fear that the child went missing just after 5 hours of me discovering them, and the father seemed he doesnt care when i rung him, this leads me to beleive that I had been framed! My children were removed by the police at midnight , and handed to Redbridge social services, then 2 days at a foster home. This time I cried over the fone and beg the children's father to come forward so the children can be release to his custody to help me until I came back, negotiating between the foster care, the police and social services, too late to realise that instead of helping me he is hatching plans remove the children totally from my home. He was running around with using a 3 pages of Redbridge assessment report of the event and manage to change the children's school without informing me, nor kids to at least say goodbyes to their friends, classmates teacher and all they know, he changed Dr, address and every time we have mis-agreement's about little things he would get me arrested! and treats me as a criminal! Since i came back i was not allowed to see the children for 3 months! that made look for legal advice. then i see them 1 a week for 8 hours, during the first hearing, he bared me from going 100 yards from his house, not meet the kids before and after school, he totaly bandoned assesments advice to keep me on as to help me mentor the children, he hurts the children, he left them to peoples home at middle of the night, he keep the children only go to school and stayed home whole afternoon drawings, have no friends and have to life as kids do, and the court had granted the man custody of my two little girls... the judge acknowledges that the children wants to go home, but also said he chose to ignore the childrens act and the UN nations children acts ...he decided that its in the children's best interest that they remained with their father as they have now settled down.WRONG--the children HVE NOT SETTLED DOWN..they wanted to speak to any one to represent them ...no one come to see nor have spoken to them---all emails and concerns i raised with New ham social services never gets into their attention, and anything the father inform them landed to their paper works! for almost 2 years the kids had seen these social workers only 2 times atotal of 15 minutes maxium, the social services sections 7 report was written by a Student Social worker who have the same nationality of the childrens father Jamaican- the same Jmaican social services at Redbridge - who pats the childrens father's back in our first meeting and said in front of me and said to him (the father) ' its allright man, you gonna be fine'. I felt this from the beginning that i will struggle when i heard those words..its a cooked up case from the start. something is going on behind the scene. during the final hearing the student social worker who left the case sometime last year came back to represent the children ?? how comes..she had left the case, the social worker did not even metion that the child went missing ..during one of their meeting..it did not landed in their papers! and here is the woman standing in court saying the kids is best to be with their father and yet ..acknowledges that the children WANTED TO GO HOME! WHAT kind of court of justice is this breaking childrens heart using childrens law and destroying homes, I am asingle mum, i work hard to provide instead of help and support i get for making a one time mistake..one time... were get hard claw of the wickedest decission of court i have ever heard! My lawyers are not doing their job, i was all over very destraught , frustrated and felts pain each time i see my children,instead of seing them weekly now they have to resolved to see me 2 times a month! and the father further banned me using the court to order me not to apply filipino passport for my children, using that I might run away and kidnapp ..what my own children??

We need help! Please help us.

Please Help me help my children, they are breaking us apart they are destroying my childrens childhood , emotional and psycological, i want them spoken to access to and be back home.They are hurting right now for these result devastated them..what can they do...they are so young ! It is unfair judgement and I am not stopping to find and seek justice for my family. Please tell us what to do and where do we go for help and what can be done here.....

Looking forward to hear from you,

Sarah

What contact do you have at the moment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

2 weekends a month...why is not fair

Were you represented in court?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes, but the representation was not that good.

The children was not represented...

How old are the children now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

then was 9 and 11

now theyre 11 and 13 - both girls

For clarity = the Judge acknowledged that the Order went against their expressed wishes - and they did not have any separate representation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes, they had not been seen by anyone except the social workers who just told them , they stand no chance to comes back home....Rachel Webb is the social worker who works with Julliete Ryder at the time Juliet Ryder wrote the section 7 report in March 2013 since last seen her she left as she has finished her course in social work and Rachel Webb had a meeting once with my 2 children with their respective school she arrives late on that occasion, so the meeting did not takes place on this meeting my Melissa who is 10 had gone missing and all the teachers and the social services and the father was in that meeting, and none of these landed in the social services report!...

The children had NO representation they have not been seen by anyone...they are screaming to be wanting to be spoken to and every authority seem not interested to know... and completed with the Judge Dixon reading and old report done in 2012 after the Redbridge report!

Insane. please help us

In that case yes I think you DO have good grounds for appeal
Going against the expressed wishes f children this age is not unheard of - but it would have been reasonable for the Judge to Order separate representation for the children in these circumstances to assess the reason for their wishes and the actual risks involved
You should also contact NYAS (www.nyas.org.uk) with a view to their having separate representation
http://www.nyas.net/
Please ask if you need further details