Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have my 2 children aged 10 and 6 3 times a week and have

I have my 2 children aged 10 and 6 3 times a week and have a young baby with my partner, I pay my ex wife 75.00 a week who has her own business and is just about to re-marry, me and my partner are not married, how much do I have to pay my ex wife
Expert:  Kasare replied 3 years ago.
Good morning, thanks for your question.

Is the current amount agreed as per the CSA, court order or a family based agreement?

The amount you have to pay depends on your gross weekly income. Have a look at this link - http://www.cmoptions.org/en/calculator/ - which has a calculator you can use as a guide.

If you are paying via a court order, CSA or the new Child Maintenance Service you could ask for a review of the amount if you are paying too much and/or your circumstances have changed.

Is there anything else I can assist with on this matter?