13262538

How do I get a Child Arrangement Order and how long does it

How do I get a Child Arrangement Order and how long does it take. can i get a lawyer to do it on my behalf, as I am abroad and would like to plan my trip when i have the order.

What specifically do you need to achieve with the Order?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare. I just want to get to take my girls on holiday for 2 weeks in Portugal in their home where they spent most of their lives and to take them for christmas in Jersey for a week to be with all their cousins. It was my turn this year and all my family has decided to all Sync with me. there are 8 cousins who have all grown up together and are also great friends , This was all agreed when we split up 2 years ago. My ex got my girls last christmas. My ex has decided ever since i got a new girl friend to make it almost impossible for me to see my girls. my girls 6 and 11 always get excited to see their cousins and so excited about this christmas. Please note " I have never demanded always asked what dates were best for my ex"

Have you offered to go to Family mediation to discuss this at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes but she is not willing to.

If you have already tried mediation and she has refused it then you can go straight to applying for the Order.
The form you need is here
http://www.thecustodyminefield.com/CourtForms/c100.pdf
The fee is £215 and you issue in the court local to where the children live
It should take between three and six months to resolve
Please ask if you need further details