Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I need to take my ex husband back to court due to the fact

Customer Question

I need to take my ex husband back to court due to the fact that he didnt disclose bank accounts during Ancillary , these accounts have a considerable amount of money in them . i cannot at present afford legal fees so how do I go about requesting a judge to reopen the case ?
When was the Order made and how did you become aware of these accounts.
was the actual order made by Consent or imposed by a Judge?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi , the ancillary was Dec 2003 the final hearing but it was not until recently that my son said he had seen account details while he was at his dads for the weekend . I hen went through paper work I had and realised that was declared during "mediation " was not declared during Ancillary . My ex-husband cancelled mediation half way though the process with no reason given ! I have spoke to the solicitor I used for the divorce about this & she explained that because mediation was cancelled she did not receive the final draft - it's appears for good reason
For clarity - these documents were in papers that were available to you at the time?
How much is involved?