Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am a 60 year old man separated from my wife and children

Customer Question

I am a 60 year old man separated from my wife and children ( aged 19 & 22) following my having an affair . I have purchased a park home about a year ago and my ex still lives in her families home with no mortgage . The boys live there as well . The younger one is at University and the older one is at home having finished last year .
I am in receipt of a police pension plus I work 36 hours as a civilian enquiry officer for a police force .
How much would I be expected to pay my ex in terms of maintenance ?
I currently pay her £1200/month but am reducing this to £600/month as from August 2014 , which includes £200 for my youngest whilst at Uni .
How much are the assets worth and what income do you each actually have?