13262538

Hi, my ex had recently threatened to kill me and my new partner

Hi, my ex had recently threatened to kill me and my new partner so I reported him to the police and the contact was moved to a contact centre for my 4 year old daughter to see her father. the court had issued 4 hours supervised visits by his his sister as he failed to do drug and alcohol test in court but his sister was not supervising so as breached I moved it to a contact centre and he agreed.
in the interim my ex was bothering me with texts and phone calls so I changed my mobile and home number and my solicitor wrote to him in regards ***** ***** now he has no means of contact he has actually sent social services at my house, I was cleared by them and he was put in the wrong as he made false allegations about my mental health and that I had burnt my daughter and I lock her up in the room.
can I now stop contact altogether as I know he cant accept my new relationship and also I am registered under marak as I am under high risk when the police did a risk assessment.
I want to stop the contact as I feel my daughter is very young and he will flash her with flashy gifts and get her to say things and record them.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
No I am afraid that you cannot stop contact on this basis.
You have already moved the contact to a safe environment - and if he does try and record her saying things then THAT will be the end of his contact.
Please ask if you need further details