13262538

On Friday 4 july my ex sent social services to my house at

On Friday 4 july my ex sent social services to my house at 9pm for malicious allegations which social services cleared me on and now it has come to my attention he has paid visit to the nursery raising concern about his child, and wanting my daughters doctors address the nursery refused to give information and said they hv no concerns. it is obvious he is trying to pin something on me.
his caffcass police re3cord shows he has a history of harassment and domestic abuse with his ex's.
the visit is a 2 hour contact at a contact centre where him and his daughter are in a room alone. I am concerned about my daughter's emotional welfare as I feel he will bully her into saying things she don't want to say and might become frightened.i feel my daughter will be subject to mental welfare in these 2 hours. he is a fantastic father but I feel his jealousy will outcast his fatherism.
I am very worried and concerned. I have always facilitated contact with her father even when he was in prison but I need to see what is right for my daughter and the way he is behaving I don't feel contact should maintain.please advise???
I also have letters from prison where he has stated if I ever left him he will make my life hell and report me to social services.
I am a working mother and I feel that what my ex has done just the weekend gone has made me distressed stress and I have gone on sick leave something I don't need.
I cant have my daily life affected because of him.
in the past he has reported me to social sevices and I have always been cleared but I also have always reconciled with him but now I don't want to.
I am under marrak
I fully understand your concerns
How has contact been going in the new environment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it has been ok. but he only had 2 weeks contact and then cancelled the other two weeks as said he is going away. but the two weeks he has seen his daughter she had a minor scratch and he took a photo which my daughter told me but I just took nonotice. he then was asking her if my new partner visits but aleena did not tel me what she answered. when he went to the nursery he showed the scratch photo and said it is a burn but nursery refused to accept and said they have no concerns also social srvce asked my daughetr how this mark happened and she said scratch her sister scratched her so they have cleared me as they asked me and my daughter sepearte and our stories matched, the scratch was very minor definitely no burn

Unfortunately since there is a court order regarding contact it is NOT entirely your decision and none of this amounts to a viable reason for stopping contact - yet
Your first instinct - to ignore his stupidity was a good one
It is clear that you are a good mother and that Social services have no concerns about the care you give your daughter.
If he continues to miss contacts and to continue to make further unfounded reports (and he will) over the next six months then you may well be able to reduce the contact to once a month