James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I was arrested 2 weeks ago for driving under the influence

Customer Question

I was arrested 2 weeks ago for driving under the influence of alcohol with 2 children in the car. I have drank excessively over my 14 year unhappy marriage. My husband left me and our 3 children 14 months ago. The police term me an active alcoholic. I have to attend a social services child protection conference 17th July. My parents have to live with us till told otherwise by SS. I need help and dont know what to do!
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.how old are the children - and what action have you taken with regard to your drink problem?