13262538

My Daughter (who I pay maintenance for) has just finished school.

My Daughter (who I pay maintenance for) has just finished school. She will be eighteen and is going to do an open university course. I do not mind paying the instalments until September but do I legally have to pay after September as I am struggling to meet the payments.
Just to check - there is no CSA assessment or Court Order in place regarding contact?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No, I see Hannah as regular as I can, mainly school holidays etc. due to her living at some distance from me. Contact has never been an issue, we have always agreed and arranged holidays etc amicably.
In fact you do not have to pay a penny more - nit even for August and September unless you wish to do so
Had there been a CSA assessment then you would have had to pay until September - but since there is not one then your ex cannot now make one as your daughter has left secondary education.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details