13262538

I have been paying the CSA for my daughter who is now 17, however

I have been paying the CSA for my daughter who is now 17, however recently I lost my job and broke my arm within the same week. As a result I am currently on benefits and paying just £5 a week (when I was working it was in excess of £290 a month). I am seriously considering selling my house (where I live with my wife and step daughter) and moving in with my 81 year old Mother who needs some basic care now. If I do this I expect to realise about £130k in equity which I want to use to generate an income, possibly via property development. Can my ex-wife/CSA claim on my equity?
When were the CSA first involved (there are three different assessment systems currently operating - I need to work out which one applies)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My first dealings with the CSA was approximately June 2011. I'm not home at the moment so can't look up the exact date, if you need further clarification please let me know.
No that tells me which regime it is!
I am afraid that the CSA will assign a notional 8% income from your assets over £65,000 and will complete an assessment based on that notional income.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details