13262538

Would it be illegal to offer money to my ex-wives boyfriend

Customer Question

Would it be illegal to offer money to my ex-wives boyfriend to offer to marry her. I realise this is never going to happen but I have searched for the answer on-line and couldn't find it. It maybe something they are planning to do anyway, I have no idea, but looking at the terms of my up coming consent order it would potentially save me a lot of time, money and stress if they did get married and so I would be prepared to offer him a significant sum. If it was found out later that I had done this would there be any comeback to me or is the fact she got married again just the end of it and has this ever happened before to the best of your knowledge.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
There is nothing illegal in doing so - provided of course you pay what you offer
I have no idea whether or not it has happened in the past - it is hardly the kind of thing people admit to!