13262538

HI Can you advise me, I have a son and I am the main carer,

Customer Question

HI

Can you advise me, I have a son and I am the main carer, I have decided to emigrate to Jamaica with my adopted son, my ex husband agreed verbally and now changed his mind, I am going because of health, and good private affordable schools, better environment for my son. if he says no I said he could take him, but his partner has expressed her views not to have him, they are making it impossible for me to progress with my life and my son. will i be charged with abandoning him if i leave him with his dad?
How old is the child?
What reason has your ex given for changing his mind
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My son is 11, why he changed his mind not clear , he feels Jamaica is not good enough, but I have chosen the top private schools, my health is not good and I have more support from my mum
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I still waiting for hours to a simply question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
My apologies for the delay.
We are all working lawyers and unfortunately cannot be online all the time.
The way forward is to apply to the Court for an Order allowing you to remove the Child from the UK.
Given that your ex has made it clear that he does not wish to take on the care of the child, and since you appear to have made excellent arrangements for his schooling and housing in Jamaica I have no doubt that the court will give permission.
The form you need is here
http://www.jordanpublishing.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0002/1995/c1_e.pdf
and the fee is £215.
Please ask if you need further details