13262538

I have not seen my kids for the past three months as I have

Customer Question

I have not seen my kids for the past three months as I have currently separated from their Mother. She has recently moved address, hence I do not know where they stay. I have contacted Police plus Social services and their response has been negative. Can you advice me on what to do
How old are the children and when did you and their mother last live together.
Have the police confirmed that the children are safe and well?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The Date of Birth of the Children are; 10-04-2000 (girl), 21-08-2004 (boy) & 31-01-2006 9 (boy). we have not lived together close to 2 years.

No the Police have not confirmed if they are safe or not as they were not willing to accept an official complaint from me. They simply referred me to the Emergency Social Services (01132409536) in my local Area - Leeds.

What contact did you have with your children during those two years?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The Contact has been a weekly one which usually is on a weekend, whereby I usually take them shopping. Since her move 3 months ago I have barely made contact has she is not willing to provide me the address.

I have recently just signed our Divorce Papers under duress has her threat to me is based on her denying me rights to see the Children except I sign the papers.

In spite of signing the papers I have now lost contact with her as she refuses to pick her calls.

The law says that children are entitled to contact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary
You can either use an enquiry Agent to trace her and issue proceedings when you have the address
Alternatively - and possibly a better choice - is to apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order and an order that the DWP release her address TO THE COURT - who will then deal with service and transfer the matter to the Family Court nearest your ex
You can read more here
http://www.familylaw.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0000/2078/CB1_1108.pdf
the form you need is here
http://www.thecustodyminefield.com/CourtForms/c100.pdf
and the fee is £215
I hope that this helps - please ask if you need further details