13262538

my ex partner pays no maintenance towards his daughter. spke

my ex partner pays no maintenance towards his daughter. spke to csa and they said as his NI shows no contribution no tax they cant chase even though I thould them he arns around 7k a month but because he hasn't registered his business they cant do anything. he has a car sales in Oldham and his bank acoount would confirm all the transsactions on his account is there anyway around it????
Does he run this through a Limited Company?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he has a few limited companies set up but they are doormant. he runs as a soletrader and all his money goes in his personal account surprisingly the banks have never questioned why he has no business account.

he runs as a soletrader and thn keeps changing his business name and his phone num so vat and tax people cant catch him

have you reported him to the Inland Revenue?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no because I feel he will go to prison because he is 40 years old an in 40 years he has never paid a penny tax. we are talking about a million pounds no tax paid.

Is that a problem for you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it would make my life easy as no headache of him but I suppose it is living with the guilt knowing because of me he went into prison

I am afraid that unless you can prove what his earnings are - via the Inland Revenue - you will not be able to claim Child Maintenance
Given the problems he has caused for you it seems generous in the extreme to protect him in this way
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if I report him to inland revenue, how long would it take for them to contact him and get hold of him

That is impossible to assess I am afraid - they will take whatever time they need to trace him track him and access his accounts.