13262538

Im seperated, have separation agreement , been nearly 2yrs

I'm seperated, have separation agreement , been nearly 2yrs , have kids fri to sun every other weekend ,over for tea midweek every week pick up from clubs and school every week too. My partner now wants me to have the kids stop over night midweek one night.but my job starts at 6:30 am in construction ,she says I have to work round it but that would mean leaving to do something else, and it pays my kids maintance and covers my living has she the right to do this as the kids are happy
How old are the children?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Girl 9yrs and boy 11yrs
Do you know why she suddenly wants this change?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I should take responsibility and travels to London once a month on business , which I look after kids over night with the help of my 74 yrs parents but is to much to ask for 6:30 am starts at their age
You are already taking responsibility - you clearly work long hours to pay the bills including maintenance and do your share of being a Parental Taxi.
Your ex cannot force you to have the children the extra night - especially as it could mean losing your employment.
You should offer to discuss matters with her using Family Mediation - and maybe offer a radical solution - you have the children the benefits and the maintenance.......
Please ask if you need further details