13262538

My husband left me in uly 2010 and I do not know his whereabouts

My husband left me in uly 2010 and I do not know his whereabouts how do I get a divorce
What steps have you taken to try and find him?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I know he is somewhere in Spain but as I have no details of his family in England I cannot find out further

How long were you married - and what information do you have - does he receive a pension; was he employed etc?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We were married 3 years, we have a pre-nuptual agreement we go out w,ith what we came in with. There are no children involved, no property or money. I do not want his pensions or anything of his. I am 73 he is 74.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We were married 3 years but we had a pre-nuptual agreement signed in England. There are no children, money or property involved. I do not want his pensions. I am 73 and he is 74

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We were married 3 years had a pre-nup agreement, there ae no children, money or property ivolved and I do not want his pensions. I am 73 he is 74

Thank you for that - does he receive a UK pension?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, but sorry I do not know the details. Ours was a rushed marriage done in haste and I am repenting at leisure

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes he is oon state pension,but I do not want anything from him just tell me how I can get a divorce.

I appreciate that - but it is about what steps you can take to find him!
The starting point is to instruct an enquiry agent to try and trace him - the fact that he receives a Uk Pension may well assist there - and the bill should be no more than £100 or so,
If you are given an address then well and good - you can go ahead as soon as you have been separated for more than five years
If not then you will also need to apply for permission to go ahead without serving the paperwork - you will need this form
http://www.jordanpublishing.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0002/0951/D13B.pdf
But you must show that you have done all you can to trace him first
Please ask if you need further details