13262538

Hello I need to know, how I can go about getting a child

I need to know, how I can go about getting a child contact centre in area of thurrock essex & where the ex partner of my step daughter has been violent n has been charged with ABH & waving a sharp bladed object in public view with the intent of using, also she a lone parent with low income.
Please help as it is affecting a 2 yr old girl who need to be in a control place with her father
My step daughter does all she can to bring up her daughter.
Are there any court orders in place regarding contact?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No there's not
For clarity - was he waving the knife at your step daughter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Aim at every one , he been charge with domestic violence before , he threatens with taking their daughter n not return + he smokes weeds a lot . So you see the importance of this
I do indeed
The first thing I wish to say is that with that level of Domestic Violence involved your daughter should be eligible for Legal Aid (assuming she is also financially eligible) and it is worth looking for a family solicitor on this website
www.resolution.org.uk
That aside she is incredibly strong to be able to continue contact for her daughter's sake and you can find a list of local Contact Centres here
http://www.naccc.org.uk/find-a-contact-centre
Please ask if there is any more assistance I can give