13262538

I have recently applied to the family court for a decree nisi.

I have recently applied to the family court for a decree nisi. I have received a response from the court that says:
1) The petitioner has not correctly identified the signature as appears in the acknowledgement of service when completing his statement in support (D80D)
2) The signature in the acknowledgement of service is not Beverley Jayne Clark. The petitioner should re-apply for this decree nisi having reconsidered the issues raised
For part 1 of this reply I understand that I failed to mark the attached acknowledgement of service as exhibit A as per the instructions and will remedy this
For part 2 of the reply my wife has signed the acknowledgement of service B Clark and not Beverley Jayne Clark, what can I do to prove that the signature on the acknowledgement of service is in fact my wife's?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The only thing you need to change is the part where you say that "you identify the signature xxxx" as being that of your ex.
You put her full name - instead put "B Clark"
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details