13262538

Hi. If as expected, the divorce goes through and the matrimonial

Hi. If as expected, the divorce goes through and the matrimonial home as to be sold, what would happen if I refused to sign any documents and refused to move out ? ( The house and mortgage are in joint names)
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Assuming that a Court Order has been made ordering the sale of the property then the court can order your eviction (and the bailiffs can come and remove you) and the Judge can sign all documents on your behalf - and you will end up paying the costs involved
Much better to concentrate on achieving the best outcome you can
Please ask if you need further details