13262538

hi Claire, the court order is for contactevery week. since

hi Claire,
the court order is for contactevery week. since my ex is so spiteful and the court will see that because he has put malicious allegations and also since he has lying about burn on my daughter's hand (social services did risk assessment- I was cleared)since it is now going to court can I request for contact to be once a fortnight based on travel and his malicious allegations.would court see me being fair
You can certainly ask for that reduction - and given his behaviour I think you have an excellent chance of success
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

would once a month be pushing it as I know court like to see fairness so I want to be seen fair????

shall I just stick to once a fortnight

Dropping from once a week to once a month is a big drop.
Offer once a fortnight at a Centre and see if he is willing to travel that often!