13262538

Hi there Weve made an application to court now for Financial

Hi there
We've made an application to court now for Financial Disclosure so my husband gets a move on with filling in the Form E. My solicitor tells me we will receive three dates from the court - how far are they apart and what sort of delaying tactics can my husband use? It would be good to have some advice on the pitfalls ahead...
Thanks for your advice!
The Court will send a timetable for the first steps.
This is detailed here
http://www.breezeandwyles.co.uk/family/Ancillary-Relief-The-Court-Timetable.html
The most likely delaying tactic is not completing the forms - so make it clear from the start that you WILL apply to the court for penal Notice - and enforce it (as in send him to prison if he doesn't complete it) if need be
Please ask if you need further details