13262538

I am in the process of a very situation ...I left my

I am in the process of a very nasty situation ...I left my husband in October 2012 and took my 2 children with me as I feared for their safety..He is an alcholic and becomes violent and abusive when he is drunk.
I rented a house thinking that our family home would sell and we could move on.it hasn't sold I have run out of money and need to move back into the family home. He has moved away from the area to live with someone else and comes back probably every 3 weeks or so to make sure the place is ok. He is saying that I am not entitled to move back in and he will see me sleep in the car first. We are not divorced yet and my name is ***** ***** joint mortgage on the property with him..
Simple question ..do I have the right to move back in...
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You are fully entitled to move back into the matrimonial home with the children and if he threatens you or is actually violent you can obtain an order excluding him altogether.
Indeed if you wish to remain in the property until your youngest child is 18 then the Family Court is likely to allow you to do so
Please ask if you need further details