Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

our daughter in law comes home this afternoon and wants both

Customer Question

our daughter in law comes home this afternoon and wants both girls back,we know we have no rights over eldest daughter but my son wants to keep his daughter for the weekend until the mother sorts her self out after taking an overdose,we contacted the social services this morning who said we need to speak to a solicitor,we are not after custody but are worried for the girls as the mother is unstable and she keeps throwing our son out and keeps accusing him of having affairs which he isn'he feels as if he needs to go home for the girls but her behaviour is very tiring for my son and for us if our son returns to her we don't want our granddaughter to go h ome what are our rights if we keep her for the weekend

How old are the children and what has been happening?