Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

i was married on the 21st of June this year. my husband works

Customer Question

i was married on the 21st of June this year. my husband works away in london. Ihave had my susspicions of him being GAY, which I have no problem with , but just be honest. I went through a violent relationship with my ex,for 24 years. i know find my self in a relationship with another man which initialy thought really loved me. I am his first wife,he is 52 next. I think he may go to jail for ABH. We have not made love since that date and the mental abuse I can not take anymore. I want to annul my marriage what advice have you got .
I have to ask I am afraid - whose choice is it that there has ben no intimacy between you since the wedding?