13262538

My father has just passed away and my mum wants to sell there

My father has just passed away and my mum wants to sell there home and buy my brothers flat off him am i entitled to any money from the selling off the house
Did your father leave a Will and if so were you left anything?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare

the will I think it was a joint one when dad passed away everything went to mum but paul and I where executors we had to signed a letter so mum could have access to the isa I have been given odds and ends from mum which did belong to my dad as far as I am a where I was left nothing

I hope this helps Clare

Graham

Then I am afraid that if your father left everything to your mother you are not entitled to anything for the sale of her property unless she choses to make you a gift.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details