13262538

hi Claire, my daughters visit to her dad is tomorrow at

hi Claire,
my daughter's visit to her dad is tomorrow at the contact centre, howvever I am really concerned, as the past few visits he has taken pictures of her scratches or grazes and this week my daughter didn't hve any. I mentioned to her in the morning that its daddy day tomorrow and throughout the day she is trying to hurt herself, usually its my little one that scratches her so my 4 year old was forcing her to scratch her but she wouldn't and then I told my 4 year old not to do that, after that she took a hanger and scratched her face as she needs to show a scratch to her dad, this is very worrying, my hearing at the court is this Monday 4/8, but I am very upset that my daughter feels she has to scratch or hurt herself. please advice what can be done
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Stay clam and reassure her.
Please stop getting upset about it as you will upset her.
Instead simply reassure her that daddy doe snot expect her to harm herself he is just worried about any scratches she has - just as you are.
This is talking to her at her level.
You should mention this behaviour at court and express your concerns about the pressure he is putting on her
Please ask if you need further details