13262538

hi Claire, my ex has a daughter who resides in Australia.

hi Claire,
my ex has a daughter who resides in Australia. He was refused entry in January 2013 to Australia as his ex wife reported him to the customs and police that she feared he was going to do child abduction. would this information be of any use to the courts in my hearing in the uk as my ex is looking for unsupervised visits and overnight stay. I mean he has to do his drugs and alcohol test which I can't see him passing as he takes cannibis EVERYDAY.Pls advise if u feel this Australia information wil be of any use
You can certainly mention it within the proceedings - but it will not be of any use to produce any evidence - frankly all the other arguments you have are much stronger