13262538

My Wife a/nd i have been separated now for 16 months . We would

My Wife a/nd i have been separated now for 16 months . We would have been married 29 years 29/8/14
We have three boys aged 27.23.21 and now have no assets due to financial problems .
The marriage is over so how do we get a quick divorce ?
I have MS so the stress isn't helping .
Do you both agree that there shoudl be a divorce?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes we both agree
Then you have two options.
The process for the actual divorce is the same whichever option you chose - the details are here
https://www.gov.uk/divorce/file-for-divorce
The first option is to wait two until you have lived apart for two years and issue the petition based on that ground.
The alternative is for you between you to agree that one of you will divorce the other for Unreasonable behaviour and use that ground.
The allegations do not have to be dreadful - just annoying and if you both work on it then it shoudl not be too offensive!
Please ask if you need further details