13262538

I am in the process of divorce. Hy husband left the family

I am in the process of divorce. Hy husband left the family home a year ago. In January he stopped paying anything towards the family home which has a mortgage of £73k. I have made a court application for financial settlement. Now I've heard from my sister in law that he's invited his nieces to stay with him and his new girlfriend in our house over Christmas knowing that I will be away then with our two children. I am not at all comfortable allowing him access to our house in this way. All his books and papers are still here and he's refused to move them out, but he hasn't been back since January. Do I have to let him stay here at Christmas?
When is the first hearing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

On October 20 this year

How long are you away for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
two weeks
As a joint owner of the property he is allowed to return there I am afraid.
however it is a matter you need to raise at the first hearing and ask for a written Undertaking from him that he will not return to the house other than by previous agreement
Please ask if you need further assistance