13262538

my daughter Rebecca Owen has applied for a passport andthey

my daughter Rebecca jane Owen has applied for a passport andthey have declined it, as when i was born I was patsy anne lomax on my birth certificate, mother remarried i became( known as) patsy anne denman when i was about 10 I changed it to be( known as) patricia anne denman as I did not like the step father when I got married to the girls dad i am on my marriage certificate as patricia anne denman, know Mrs patricia anne Owen, had a passport with patricia anne owen divorced then few years down the line became mrs patricia anne brogan I have never changed my known as names by deed pole or anything but how do i prove I am the said person on my birth certificate ?? My oldest daughter victoria owen was on my passport as i had her in belgium so she has got her passport but my second daughter cant how can i prove she is mine please help thankyou
What information has your daughter been asked to provide?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

basically they want a statutory declaration of all my names and changes throughout my life as in previous letter and reasons why? To prove that my daughter is mine too, so she can get her passport. never had any bother getting her older sisters as I had her in belgium and she came in on my passport.

yours

patricia brogan

So what you need to do is submit a Statutory Declaration stating exactly what you put above - is that correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please
Ok
this is the basic Format
I, [First Name] [Surname] of [Address] do solemnly and sincerely ***** ***** follows:
i was born on xxxx and registered with the name xxxxxx
My mother divorced and remarried and from xxxxx onwards I adopted the name the last name of xxxx - the name of my Stepfather.
i used this name when I married on xxxx when my name changed to xxxx
i was divorced and subsequently remarried adopting the name xxxxx
[
I make this solemn declaration believing the same to be true and by virtue of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835
Signed: [your signature]
Declared at: [Solicitors Address]
On this [Day] Day of [Month/Year]
If you type it up you can take it to any solicitor who will let you make the Declaration in front of them for £5
I hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further details